My name is Shell I'm from America. I drink black coffee and smoke Marlboro reds, walk around cemeteries and nature parks, I love the smell of old books, family is everything to me, I adore old country music and abandoned houses/buildings ❒Single❒ Taken ✔ too busy reading about ghost (a warning I do post gore, and sometimes it is real life gore if that bothers you don't follow me.) I'm a dick..whoops..
So delicate Flowergirls by Lim Zhi Wei / Love Limzy, Malaysian artist.
these are amazing
The artist behind this is Arthur Tress.
This was originally supposed to be a post about the boogeyman (top gif), but I stumbled upon more of Duane Michel’s sequence photography, and they took my breathe away.
I was surprised to receive such a huge positive feedback. Some people found it very comforting and that’s awesome.
Basically to recap a medium is someone who can sense the other side, and this is what they have to say about life after death.
None of this is scientifically backed up at all but it sure is fascinating.
Has mediums ever said something about aliens?
- In the books that I have read yes, there are other being but we (humans) don’t really associate with them. The dead have not said much about who they are or what they look like, but it has been hinted that they are present.
What about reincarnation?
- According to them yes reincarnation happens. Now many times you come back depends on how many times you need it. We live on this Earth to learn lessons. You could be a Chinese peasant farmer to learn the value of hard-work if you are a lazy soul or you could reincarnate into a supermodel if you suffered from low self esteem. The point is to reach a balance, an ultimate understanding, a master of some sort of to learn all these lessons out there.
Does karma exist?
- Yes it does exist, there is a balance between bad and good. I read of one example, so a guy was always jealous of his older brother. His older brother was more successful, had a good job, a loving wife and children. He couldn’t understand why his life turned out so low and his older brother so amazing. It turns out that in a past life, he was a “tough kid” and his older brother was a school mate who he used to abuse and bully multiple times.
What happens to really, really bad people?
- They aren’t “punished” in the sense as in they are tortured by an outside force for their deeds, but their own horrible crimes punish themselves. They will look back at all they did and feel the pain of everyone they ever tormented. They will feel exactly what they felt. Their own negative energy engulfs them. They have a chance to improve themselves. There are special spirit guides sent to help them and heal them. They can reincarnate to learn for themselves some hardships. So perhaps someone like Hitler would be a prisoner of war in his next life in order to learn from his horrible mistakes.
What about ghosts?
- Some spirits are earth bound, some don’t like to let go. Some want to stay around and check up on their loved ones. Some have unfinished business.
Do animals have souls?
- They definitly do. Dogs, cats. They are like us trying to learn new lessons. I haven’t read much into this but I know they do.
I hope you enjoyed, and I recommend books by James Van Praagh and Concetta Bertoldi. Those are the mediums I trust!